If you’re looking for a real abseil adventure, this is it. A multi-pitch abseil with some climbs and traverses covering 200m of descent of the famous Boars Head.
Availability: On request
Group size: Needs a minimum of 2 to run. If you are on your own get in touch and we can try and fit you into a group.
Duration: As long as it takes but allow 3/4 day.
Tour Inclusions: A generous picnic lunch, provided by a local deli, a private guide, all gear, climbing shoes if required and all National Parks and Wildlife Service park entry fees
What to Bring – A detailed itinerary will be forwarded upon booking confirmation with all details including what to bring.
- Closed shoes for walk-ins
- Water bottle (1-2L full) important especially in summer there are no shops nearby
- Sunscreen, hat (if required). A helmet will be provided
- Non-restrictive clothing to allow freedom on the rock (appropriate for the weather on the day)
- Rain jacket
- Any Personal medication requirements